The Teatro del Maggio box office is open from Tuesday to Friday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm, on Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm and two hours before the start of the shows. The box office is closed on Monday.
The shows will start at the time indicated on the tickets. Access to the room during the performance is not permitted. Tickets purchased can not be reimbursed or replaced. In case of cancellation of the show an alternative event will be proposed, when possible. Access to the parking area in the internal square of the Teatro del Maggio is allowed for the purchase of shows during the ticketing hours.
The Courtesy Service – 055 2001278 – is active from Monday to Saturday from 10 to 18, for information and telephone sales.
HOW TO BUY
• At the Teatro del Maggio ticket office, Piazzale Vittorio Gui 1, Firenze. Open from Tuesday to Friday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm, on Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm and two hours before the start of the shows. The box office is closed on Monday (with a pre-sales charge of 10%).
• Online with no additional booking fees on www.maggiofiorentino.com payment by credit card;
• Phone number: 055.2001278, from Monday to Saturday 10 am-6 pm with a pre-sales charge of 10% (payment by credit card).
• At the Info Point, Piazza Stazione 4, Firenze, and the other Vivaticket sales points (listed on the www.vivaticket.it website) with a pre-sales charge of 10%.
• At Boxoffice, via delle Carceri Vecchie 1, Firenze (Monday/Friday 10 am-7 pm, with a pre-sales charge of 10%).
• At the Teatro della Pergola tickets office, via della Pergola 30, Firenze (Monday/Saturday, am- 6.30 pm with a pre-sales charge of 10%).
• At Dischi Fenice, via Santa Reparata 8/B, Firenze (Monday/Friday 9.30 am-1.30 pm and 3.30 pm-7.30 pm, Saturday 9 am-1.30 pm, with a pre-sales charge of 10%).
• At Fonderia Cultart, via S. Giovanni 9, Prato (Monday/Friday, 10 am-1 pm and 2.30 pm-6.30 pm, with a pre-sales charge of 10%).
• At Unicoop boxoffice with a pre-sales charge of 10%.
Edicola di Marco Degl’Innocenti e C. – PIAZZA DEL PESCE, 1R
Edicola F.lli Montano di Antonella Montano – PIAZZA DELLA REPUBBLICA
La tua Edicola di Giovanni Rigacci – VIA SAN GALLO, 15R
Edicola di Enrica Dozzi – VIA NAZIONALE, 60/62R
Edicola di Emanuele Andreini – BORGO SAN FREDIANO, 177R
Edicola Gucci di Francesca Farinella – PIAZZA GIORGINI, 6
Edicola Emmeti di Antonella Tanzi – VIA VITTORIO LOCCHI, 47F
Edicola Nincheri – PIAZZA DALMAZIA
Il chiosco di Andrea Casini – VIA UGO MOSCHI
Edicola di Migliolli Alessandro & C. S.A.S. – PIAZZA DELLE CURE, 14R
Edicola di Orlandini Francesca – VIA FABBRONI
Edicola di Zennaro Riccardo – PIAZZA ALBERTI ANG.V.PIAGENTINA
Edicola di Berti Sara – PIAZZA PIER DELLA FRANCESCA
Edicola di Pieraccioni Cristina – VIA MARCONI,11
10% of the pre-sale fee will be applied to the indicated prices. The pre-sale fee will not be applied to online purchases and tickets purchased on the day of the performance.
Carta Docente, 18App e Studente della Toscana
The Teatro del Maggio takes part in the Ministerial “Carta Docente” and “18 App” programmes. It also takes part in the programme of the Region “Studente della Toscana”: the new unique card for the university student of Tuscany. It is possible to purchase tickets for performances with the “Carta Docente”, “18 App” and “Studente della Toscana” exclusively from the Teatro del Maggio box office during pre-sales hours (from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm, on Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm).
Discounts on purchases are reserved to: spectators over the age of 65, members of associated volunteer associations, Cral, ARCI, members of the Università dell’Eta Libera and Università di Firenze, Unicoop Firenze Toscana members, subscribers to the Amici della Musica di Firenze Season and to the Teatro della Pergola Season, ticket holders for exhibitions at Palazzo Strozzi, the Stibbert Museum, the Enrico Caruso Museum-Villa Bellosguardo.
Thanks to an agreement with Firenze Parcheggi, 20% discount is guaranteed on the costs of the Teatro del Maggio’s parking (Via Gabbuggiani 7), delivering the hourly stop ticket to the Theater ticket office staff.
20% discount is guaranteed to Ataf and Busitalia clients, employees, ticket one-day owners for the shows at the Fondazione del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino.
10% discount to Aci members by presenting their membership card at the theater ticket office.
In order to obtain a subscription or a ticket for disabled persons, it is necessary to present a document certifying at least 70% disability at the moment of purchase. If the documentation certifies the right to a support, the latter will have the right to enter the Theatre free of charge.
Tickets purchased cannot in any case be refunded or substituted. In the case of a cancellation of a performance, an alternative event will be proposed when possible. Requests for refunds must be made within 7 days from the date of the performance, by presenting the complete ticket, without having previously used it. If necessary, the Teatro del Maggio reserves the right to modify the programme and the venue for performances.
In case of necessity, the Foundation reserves the right to modify the programmes and the venues of the performances.