Purchases and Informations
SPECIAL OPENING (during the season ticket campaign from November 24th to December 18th, 2024)
The Teatro del Maggio box office will be open in the following hours:
– From Monday to Friday: 10am – 1pm/3pm – 6pm;
– Saturday: 10am – 1pm;
– Two hours before the shows;
Closed on Sunday.
The Courtesy Service (+39 055 2779309 – court[email protected]) will be active in the following hours:
– Tuesday, Thursday: 2pm – 6pm;
– Wednesday: 10am – 1pm;
Not active on Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
HOW TO BUY
- At the Teatro del Maggio ticket office, Piazzale Vittorio Gui 1, Florence, open at the times indicated above. Pre-sales charge of 10%;
- Online with no additional booking fees on www.maggiofiorentino.com payment by credit card. Those who have purchased the ticket online will receive the ticket in .pdf format via email (together with the payment receipt), which they can show from their mobile device (smartphone or tablet) or print independently and present themselves directly at the entrances of the Theater. Anyone unable to print the internet ticket can ask to print it at the ticket office;
- At the Info Point, Piazza Stazione 4, Florence, and the other Vivaticket sales points (listed on the www.vivaticket.it website) with a pre-sales charge of 10%;
- At Dischi Fenice, via Santa Reparata 8/B, Florence: from Monday to Saturday (10 am – 2 pm/3.30 pm – 7.30 pm), on Saturday (10 am – 1.30 pm/3.30 pm – 7 pm) with a pre-sales charge of 10%;
- At Fonderia Cultart, via S. Giovanni 9, Prato, with a pre-sales charge of 10%;
- At Unicoop boxoffice with a pre-sales charge of 10%;
- At the Conservatorio “Luigi Cherubini” di Firenze in Piazza delle Belle Arti 2, open from 11 am to 4.30 pm in specific days, with a pre-sales charge of 10%.
MAGGIO CARD UNDER 30
Having the Maggio Card means being young and faithful to the Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, to its role as a central cultural institution on the international scene, to the very high artistic level given by the constant presence of great artists and excellent ensembles such as the Orchestra and the Choir of the Maggio.
Having the Maggio Card is therefore a privilege and brings great advantages.
It is reserved for young people up to the age of 30 and it is valid for one year; it gives the possibility to access to tickets at € 15 for the shows of the Seasons of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino (*) and reduced tickets for the Palazzo Strozzi exhibitions.
Thanks to the collaboration with Unicoop Firenze, until DECEMBER 2023, UNDER 30 can have it for free (not valid for renewals, but only for those who subscribe for the first time or for those who have expired it for more than a year).
It is possible to withdraw it or renew the Card at the Teatro del Maggio box office, Piazzale Vittorio Gui 1, Florence, in the opening hours at the top of this page.
* For the possessors of the Maggio Card, the Theater will allocate sections of seats available for tickets for each show and sector and sections of seats available for season tickets.
STUDENTE DELLA TOSCANA CARD
“Studente della toscana” is the unique regional card for students enrolled in a Tuscan university.
The card was conceived and designed to allow students access to the services offered in the regional territory by the Università degli Studi di Firenze, the Università di Pisa, dall’Università degli Studi di Siena, dall’Università per Stranieri di Siena and by the regional agency for the right to study, regardless of the university to which it belongs. The single card replaces all other existing cards and incorporates the electronic purse function for the payment of certain services (DSU canteens and reproduction and printing services at universities).
DOCENTE AND 18APP
The Teatro del Maggio adheres to the ministerial projects “Carta Docente” and “18 App”. You can buy tickets for the shows with Carta Docente and 18 App exclusively at the box office of the Teatro del Maggio during the hours indicated above.
The value of each voucher issued with Carta Docente or 18App must always correspond to the full unit price of the requested ticket (without presale).
Each voucher allows the purchase of 1 ticket or subscription: it is not possible to use 1 voucher for 2 or more tickets or subscriptions.
The vouchers issued with Carta Docente and 18App, as well as the corresponding tickets, are nominative, therefore the use of 1 voucher per performance date is allowed.
Reductions on ticket purchases are reserved for: over 65, members of affiliated voluntary associations, affiliated corporate Cral, ARCI, Università dell’Età Libera members, employees and students of the University of Florence, employees and students of the Cherubini Conservatory of Florence, employees and students of the Fiesole School of Music, students of the Academy of Fine Arts of Florence, UniCoop Firenze Toscana members, ticket holders for the exhibitions at Palazzo Strozzi, members of the Ugolino Golf Club and Bologna Festival members.
These reductions are not applicable for purchases made through the Foundation’s website.
In order to obtain a subscription or a ticket for disabled persons, it is necessary to present a document certifying at least 70% disability at the moment of purchase. If the documentation certifies the right to a support, the latter will have the right to enter the Theatre free of charge.
Tickets purchased cannot in any case be refunded or substituted. In the case of a cancellation of a performance, an alternative event will be proposed when possible. Requests for refunds must be made within the terms communicated by the Theater, by presenting the complete ticket, without having previously used it.
IN CASE OF NEED, THE TEATRO DEL MAGGIO RESERVES THE OPPORTUNITY TO MODIFY THE PROGRAMS, THE INTERPRETERS, THE DATES, THE TIMES AND THE PLACES OF THE SHOWS.
MY FIRST TIME AT THE OPERA
We would like to have your attention to a few simple rules, so that you can enjoy the show in the best possible way:
- Please avoid carrying large bags or backpacks.
- If you have large bags and/or backpacks, please leave them in our cloakroom, free of charge, which you will find in the corridor adjacent to the Main Hall.
- We remind you that it is forbidden to bring any kind of food or beverage into the Halls, both during the performances and during the interval.
- Any form of audiovisual recording, except for special permission, is prohibited during the performances.
- The shows will start at the time indicated on your ticket: we remind you that access to the Hall is not allowed during the performances.
- The spectator is required to always have a ticket or season ticket, which must be shown at the request of the control room staff.
- As the lights go out in the Hall, entry is not allowed, in respect of the audience and the show itself. Any latecomers will be accommodated during the first available break.
- For safety reasons it is forbidden to clutter and stand on the stairs, in the corridors and in front of all the exits, including the emergency ones.
- It is also forbidden to introduce animals.