The ticket office of the Teatro del Maggio is open from Monday to Saturday 10am-6pm, and two hours before any performance.
Shows will start at the time stated on the tickets and doors will promptly close at the stated time, after which admission will not be allowed.
Tickets cannot be substituted or refund. If the theatrical performance is cancelled, an alternative show will be proposed whenever possible.
Our Courtesy Service – 055/2001278 – operates from Tuesday to Friday, 10am-6pm, for information and help.
How to purchase
- Online without presale www.operadifirenze.it. Those who have purchased tickets online will receive it by email in Pdf format, which you can print and present it directly to the entrance of the theatre. Those who are prevented from printing it may ask to withdraw the ticket at the counter dedicated to prepaid tickets one hour before the show.
- In the ticket office of Teatro del Maggio, Piazzale Vittorio Gui, (open Mon/Sat, 10am/6pm and two hours before the shows) with a presale fee of 10%
- In the Boxoffice ticket office, via della Carceri Vecchie 1, Firenze, (open Mon/Fri, 10am/7pm, Sat 10am/2pm) with a presale fee of 10%
- In Dischi Fenice musical shop, via Santa Reparata 8/B, Firenze
- By telephone at +39 055/2001278 from Monday to Saturday 10am-6pm (Payment by credit card with a pre-sale fee of 10%)
- In the ticket office of the show location
- Ex Chiesa di San Giovanni / Fonderia Cultart, via S. Giovanni 9, Prato, (open Mon/Fri, 10am/1pm and 2.30pm/6.30pm), with a presale fee of 10%
- Ticket office of the Teatro della Pergola, via della Pergola 30, Firenze, (open Mon/Sat, 9.30am/6.30pm), with a presale fee of 10%
We apply a 10% booking fee on prices shown. Booking fee will not be charged for tickets purchased online or at the ticket office on the day of the performance.
Discounts on purchases of tickets are reserved to over 65, members of voluntary associations, Cral affiliated, ARCI members, Università dell’Età Libera members, UniCoop Firenze Toscana members, SDIAF card holders, Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale di Firenze card holders, Amici della Musica di Firenze and Teatro della Pergola season subscribers, ticket holders of Palazzo Strozzi exhibitions, Museo Stibbert, Museo Enrico Caruso-Villa Bellosguardo.
To get a subscription or a simple ticket you must present at the time of purchase appropriate documentation certifying that at least 70% disability. If the documentation certifies your right to an accompanying person, he/she will have free access.
Purchased tickets can not under any circumstances be refunded or exchanged. In case of cancellation of the show will be offered, whenever possible, an alternative event. The request for reimbursement by presenting the coupon is intact, must be made within 7 days from the date of the show itself.
If necessary, Teatro del Maggio reserves the right to modify programs and places of shows.