Your first visit
Inside the theater
It is forbidden to bring int he auditorium bags and backpacks of big dimensions
- If you have bags or bakcpacks of big dimensions, please leave them to our free cloakroom in the corridor next to the principal entrance
- It is forbidden to bring bottles, glasses or plastic cups, food, glass objects or dangerous objects in general into the auditorium during the performances and during the intermission
- It is therefore forbidden, unless for special reasons and with prior permission, to use cameras, video cameras, audio or video recording equipment, and mobile telephones must be switched off.
- The performances will begin at the hour written on the ticket, we remind you that the access in the auditorium during the performances is not permitted
- The spectator is obliged to always keep their ticket or subscription with them, which must be shown on request to the Theater’s staff.
- In respect of the audience and the performance, access to the auditorium is not permitted once the auditorium lights have been turned off. Any late arrivers can enter the auditorium during the first available interval.
- In order not to place the safety of the audience at risk during the performance, it is forbidden to: obstruct the stairs, the corridors, and the exits including emergency exits;
- It is also forbidden to bring animals into the auditorium.
The Theatre bookshop, located in the Foyer on the ground floor, offers a wide range of cds, dvds, books, objects and gift items with the Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino brand. The bookshop will open one hour before performances and will close after the last interval, in the case of operas, or at the end of the performance, in the case of concerts.
Thanks to an agreement with Firenze Parcheggi, 20% discount is guaranteed on the costs of the Teatro del Maggio’s parking (Via Gabbuggiani 7), delivering the hourly stop ticket to the Theater ticket office staff.
In order to obtain a subscription or a ticket for disabled persons, it is necessary to present a document certifying at least 70% disability at the moment of purchase. If the documentation certifies the right to a support, the latter will have the right to enter the Theatre free of charge.
The Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino offers the opportunity to private individuals and companies to organise events in its venues, which are suitable for the holding of company conventions, congresses, conferences, private concerts, gala dinners and exclusive evenings. Each event is planned and personalised through dedicated and highly qualified services in order to satisfy a wide range of requirements.