“Studente della toscana” is the new unique regional card for students enrolled in a Tuscan university.
The card was conceived and designed to allow students access to the services offered in the regional territory by the Università degli Studi di Firenze, the Università di Pisa, dall’Università degli Studi di Siena, dall’Università per Stranieri di Siena and by the regional agency for the right to study, regardless of the university to which it belongs.The single card replaces all other existing cards and incorporates the electronic purse function for the payment of certain services (DSU canteens and reproduction and printing services at universities).
Services of the regional agency for the right to study:
– access to canteens;
– access to residences for assigned students.
– access to university libraries and related services (loan, printing, photocopying) throughout the Tuscany region;
– access to the collections, museums and villas of the university museum systems;
The card will also entitle you to other services or facilities that will soon be activated, with the support of the Regione Toscana:
– cultural activities (theaters of prose, ballet and concerts, museums, cinemas, archaeological areas and monumental complexes, libraries, media libraries and documentary networks from all over Tuscany);
– health education and prevention activities (activated experimentally for students of the University of Florence only);
– use of urban public transport in Florence (from 24 September 2020 to 31 October 2021 valid only for students of the University of Florence).